Friday, December 28, 2007


Site added to our trip!

I've never been to Yosemite, and I'm not sure when I'll be this close to it again. I figured out today that it only adds 120 miles to our trip, and will probably add 4-5 hours with our messing around in the park, but it should be well worth it. We won't have much time to hang out, and will probably just drive through, but when you're only 150 miles from this, it's pretty hard to pass up.

So, off to California we go. Yosemite, San Francisco, and the Pacific coast via Highway 1 from Half Moon Bay to Ventura. What a ride and week it will be! I can't wait. Here's hoping we get a lot of time with the "top down". (I rented a convertible)

Darrel, I'm looking forward to a lot of sacred space over the next 10 days. Hope it goes slow enough for us to enjoy it.

No comments: