Wednesday, December 19, 2007

American Examples of Integrity and Response


Jose Canseco - "I used steriods and human growth hormones, helped teammates use them, and it's an epidemic in baseball."

Response: "Canseco is a dirty creep!"

Barry Bonds - "I used some clear creme and HGH unknowingly."

Response: "Bonds is a jerk and a liar!"





Roger Clemens trainer
- "I personally injected steriods in Roger several times."

Response - "Why should we believe him?"

Roger Clemens - "I want to state clearly and without qualification: I did not take steroids, human growth hormone or any other banned substances at any time in my baseball career or, in fact, my entire life."

Response: "It's Roger, let's believe him."

Maybe the blame needs to be shared in where we find ourselves in this game and as a country.

No comments: