Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mary Kay in Brazil

Just read my blogs from our trip to Brazil last May.  Made me miss my friends, and also realize that I haven't updated you on Terry's exploits.

Well, if you remember, she was going there to see if she could share the Mary Kay opportunity with some of our friends down there.  Well, not only was she able to, but went back there last November, and we just booked her next trip.  She leaves on Sunday the 15, and comes home on the 26.  

During Carnival down there, or Mardi Gras as we know it, they take people to a camp, away from the city because it isn't safe to stay in the cities during the partying.  While there, Terry, Toni, and the other four consultants she has down there, will be teaching on outer beauty with the ladies, and potentially doing the faces of up to 500 women.  She is going to have a blast with over 1000 people from Central Church in Campinas, as well as work to continue to help Toni build her business. 

Pretty exciting stuff for Terry, Toni, and her other consultants down there.  I'm really jealous that the timing hasn't enabled me to go with her, cause I'm more than ready to go back.  Er, to hang with Alex, Flavio, Tiago, and Lico, not for the facials.  I'm hoping to go with her when she goes back in May.  

Terry, the new world traveler.  You go girl!

No comments: