Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great Day

Had a great day with some youth workers in Indiana.  It's one of my favorite things to do, talking with laymen about youth ministry.  

Taking some down time tonight, writing from a bed in the Courtyard in Valparaiso.  Going to church with some good people here tomorrow.  It's good just to veg before the sprint starts Monday.  Did a little reading tonight, watch Juno, and plan on falling asleep really fast.  

Terry is in Phoenix this week, so I'm trying to fill the time without her here.  I usually find ways to divert my attention in her absence, but I certainly don't  have much of a life without her around.  I realize how fortunate I am to still be married to my best friend after 27 years.  

Don't want to bore you more with my life tonight, just leave you with a quote from the book I just finished:

"Perhaps it's time to go beyond the 'love the sinner but hate the sin' and simply become accepting of sinners - as Jesus was."  

No comments: