Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm alive

No problems, I'm alive. I've been on Christmas break, and I guess I decided to turn the brain off too.

I'm prepping for a trip to Orlando this week, and as cold as it's supposed to be in our beloved tundra, that will be a nice break from the weather, although I love the snow. Going there for Global NYI council meetings. I love that group, and sadly, this is my last meeting with this group since we have sights outside the US for convention this summer, and they won't be coming to Orlando.

Read a couple of books over break, The Shack, and Sex and the Soul. Both books were really good. I'd recommend The Shack, and if you're interested in sexual behavior on college campuses, Sex and the Soul is a pretty quick, easy, and informative read. It fits with some of the other research coming out. I like the way it was written.

I'm currently reading, How to be Evangelical without being Conservative. Not bad so far, don't agree with everything, but there isn't much I read that I do.

Well, I'll try and catch you up from warmer climates later this week. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: