Friday, October 17, 2008


I have blogger block.  Just thinking more about the church, how much I love it, and how I'm worried about our game tomorrow with Michigan State.  

Is that random enough for you?

Looking out my window at the beautiful colors of fall starting to pop out.  I love this time of year. I have a friend yesterday tell me that you are naturally drawn to the season in which you were born.  Maybe that's why Fall is my favorite; and the fact that I get to wear my sweatshirts.

Happy weekend to you all.  I'll be in Lombard, IL on a Faculty retreat with around 200 other faculty and spouses this weekend from ONU, and we are heading into "Homecoming" week here on our campus.  I also get to go see my cousins new daughter, Abby, on Saturday.  So this should be a great weekend.  Hope it's the same for you.  Go to an Apple orchard with the fam, drink some cider, throw some hay, eat some candy corn, and smell the decaying leaves.  Fall is alive and well.  

No comments: