Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sissy!

Tomorrow is my first borns birthday. She'll be 24. This week I read a song that she sent me her freshman year in college, talked about mushy stuff that only a father and daughter understand. It basically said how much she loved me, and how I had set the standard high when it comes to finding someone for her to love.

Well first, amazingly enough, that happened.

Second, I love you too. Do you remember sending me that song? Not sure why I read that e-mail again yesterday, but it meant as much to me then as it did the first time you sent it. It still hangs in my office.

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted you to find someone to replace me, and we've had those conversations. But I'm glad you did.

Brayden is too! Happy Birthday sissy!!

1 comment:

Our Adventure said...

Yes, I do remember sending you that song. And it can still be true even though I'm married now. And I'm sure Brayden is very pleased that I found Luke considering without Luke and my "love" he wouldnt be here. Anyway...thank you for my birthday wish and I love you, Daddy.