Monday, November 12, 2007

I would be remiss today if I didn't thank Chadwick Anderson for the invite to share with the Illinois Free Methodist conference in Greenville, IL. It was fun being with you, sharing from my heart about how we can work together to shape the heart of this generation of students. Thanks for the invite, the food, and the gracious gift.

Also, special thanks to the 17 or so of you from Greenville that "stuck it out" with me, up until the last minute to go cheer on your beloved Comets in the state quarterfinal football game. I told you several times during the day, I would have been strangely absent, tailgating with the rest of the town, and basking in what, for my money, can't be reproduced anywhere; the atmosphere created by a high school playoff game, in any sport.

I had a blast; hope we see each other again this side of heaven. My life is richer because I was able to spend time with you.

1 comment:

WICK said...

You rock Mark....thanks for coming....the day went really well!!! Looking forward to ___________!