Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Well,

Camp was awesome, but the most unique one I've ever experienced. There was a very oppresive spirit there, that I've never experience before. Kind of crazy, but God definitely showed himself to be faithful last week in Michigan. Thanks Matt.

I've driven 1000 miles in the last two days to see two interns, Kyle and Justin, thanks guys. That leaves me approximately 350 miles from home.

I'm still waiting for the arrival of Brayden, and Terry is in Texas pacing with Kristin. They are going to movies, taking trips to Target, playing dominos, and generally growing very impatient. All the waiting will be over some time Thursday or Friday, depending on how long Brayden fights off the induction schedule to take place at 6:00 Thursday morning. I'm real glad Terry is there, and it's killing me to not be there.

In St. Louis for NYC from the 7-16, and surgery on the 17. Can't cram much more into this summer. It's been good, but busy. It's late, I've driven 550 miles today, and I'm going to bed. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can still cram Beavercreek into your summer schedule! (August 19) Since I haven't heard from you I think it's safe to assume you are coming, right? :-)

Anonymous said...

First, Congrats on being a grandpa. I have two little ones and it thrills my soul to see how much my parents (and in-laws) adore them (and find ways to share their Christian faith with them too.)

What I wanted to comment on were your comments about NYC. I followed a link from Vita Familiae (Lora Lynn Fanning) to your daugher's page and then to yours. I was tickled to find another Nazarene out there! I grew up in a Nazarene church in Huntsville, AL and went to NYC in Orlando in the early 90's. It was the time of my life.

God bless you as you minister to college students there on campus and as you shower love on that new grandson.

Carissa Callan