Saturday, July 07, 2007


WELCOME HOME BRAYDEN. The picture above is one of Brayden's wall, a copy of Pooh's home in the tree that "Gigi" painted there when we were visiting on spring break. They can't wait for Brayden to see it, er, whatever that may mean for him at this time.
Oh, by the way, Brayden gets to come home today, probably this afternoon. Terry is preparing the house for his arrival. Kristin and Luke spent the night with Brayden in the hospital. Luke can sleep in any position, on any surface, so don't think that was an issue. Brayden waking up every two hours, now that's another story. Welcome to the world of, as Kristin put it to me on the phone this morning, "Brayden's will be done."

I'm on my way to NYC in St. Louis. Not sure when I'll get to do this again, so wanted to let you all know that I'm alive, just probably exhausted. I'm looking forward to a great week, life altering for many students.

Pray for the leadership team with me that God use them, and annoint this event for the sake of the future of his Kingdom. It all kicks off Tuesday night, running through Sunday. I get to go home on the 16, only to have inner ear surgery on the 17. Terry is hoping beyond hope that her husband will be able to hear again, or will that be for the first time? Guess you will have to take that one up with her.


Until next time. I'll update on NYC and Brayden, not necessarily in that order, as time permits.

2 comments:

Darrel Harvey said...

Have a great time at NYC. I spoke with a group in the Atlanta airport yesterday. They were heading to St. Louis and we were heading home from the Keys. It seems weird not to be there. I'll be praying for you.

Sue said...

Mark and Gigi
What a thrill to see these pictures. I am so grateful for your diligence in putting this info out. I am praying for all of you and so thrilled to be part of this family!
Love,
Aunt, Great Aunt, Great great Aunt Sue