Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Wanted to give you all a bit of good news this morning. While watching the Today show, my main source for all news that is good and meaningful, a psychologists said that Gossip is an acquired social skill when not used in demeaning ways, not a character flaw. I thought you would all be interested in knowing that's one less thing we need to worry about.

No worries, it won't be long before those who participate in gossip in demeaning ways will be declared mentally unstable and carriers of a new illness. Great to know that our psychologists keep coming up with great ways to describe our willingness to participate in sinful behavior. What will they declare for Michael Vick and Lindsay Lohan with the events of this past week?

That's my rant for the day.

On another note, I leave today to see my new grandson. I can't wait. We're driving to Texarkana today, and on to Harker Heights, TX tomorrow, where I'll finally smell baby; yeah!!!

I'll send pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell your daughter i said congratulations and congratulations to you and your wife as well