Friday, July 06, 2007




Well, it was 3:23 am on July 6 when Brayden Edward Sanders decided to come into this world, with a little coxing with some Petosine (is that spelled right?). I was in a deep sleep at my mom's when the phone rang, and I heard the most familiar voice in the world to me letting me know that I was a grandpa, and she was a gigi.

7.7 pounds, 17 inches long, coming in screaming just like his mother; welcome Brayden, we love you. It's exciting to know that I get to spend the rest of my lifetime showing you. I only hope I can be half the grandpa to you, that my dad was with my kids.

Okay, enough of that. Just wanted you all to know that short of my marriage and the birth of my two girls, this is the happiest day of my life. Let the fun begin.

Yes Susan and Scott and Linda and Chris, that means you are great aunts/uncles; my mom is a great-grandmother; and yes Sue and David, Don and Jean, and Jim a Laura; welcome to the world of Great-great aunts and uncles. We love you all, enjoy the pics, and know there are more to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

We are so excited for you and the family:)

Joy and Eric

Darrel Harvey said...

Congratulations. I'm really happy for you all. Can't wait to reconnect with you when all our travels are over.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mark & Terry! We're loving both your blog and Kristin & Luke's. The pictures are adorable.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Tracy & Bill

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all - dear friend - thanks for including me in your blogging!

Just a wonderful reminder of how good God is and what a blessing He's given us - our friendships! Give Kristen a hug from me! I have dear memories from Camby camps with her!

Take care & thank you for being there (ONU) for our kids' sake! Remember you have friends praying for you!

Hugs,

Sherry (& Dan)