Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sitting outside in Michigan, waiting for a camp to start tomororw. Ever been somewhere, and not quite sure what you were doing; well that's me this week.

I prayed on the way here that three things would happen for me and the campers here this week:

1. That God would speak.
2. That we would listen to Him when he does.
3. That we would have the desire to respond and do whatever he asks when we hear.

Praying that during this week of change for our family, (Kristin's having a baby, in case you didn't know; which makes me a grandpa!), that God does some incredible things for a bunch of Sr. High campers, who are expecting to hear from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this week was amazing, i feel it brought me closer to god. through the past few months ive been kinda taking a zig zag path on things.. and listening to the things you had to say this week, i feel kinda straighting out my path. instead of takeing your words to mind. like i always have in church. i took them to heart. with the music i heard.. they werent lyrics.. it was kinda of like a story. it was like he wrote the song thru someone els.... i just want to thank you for helping me. by the way. good luck on being a grandfather. "thats not a pear! its a confused apple". you are a funny man. oh, and i am bryan fields. if you feel like replying. my email is alone_we_rise@hotmail.com. thank you agian.