Tuesday, June 12, 2007








Spent the day at the beach yesterday and found out a few things:


One, I burn really easily, ouch.


Two, I couldn't live near a beach in the summer, I wouldn't get any work done.


Three, I love the beach.


Last, I don't slow down enough. When I spend a day just relaxing, reading, and listening, it's amazing how renewing it is. I wake up earlier, feel better, and hear more.


Maybe I should live near the beach.


Peterson's thought for the day: "The servants task is to be competent in the immediate affairs that have to do with what he knows of the desires of the Master. All the while he is also aware that there is far more going on, both good and evil, than he has any knowledge of. He lives, in other words, in a mystery but not in confusion." Pg. 174, The Jesus Way



2 comments:

Our Adventure said...

i would come visit you for sure!!!

Darrel Harvey said...

sounds like you need to spend a week in the Paria!