Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Full Day in Florida


We head home tomorrow.  Here are some pictures from our last day.  We had a great week, the weather couldn't have been better.  Rain moves in tomorrow, just in time for us to head home. We're driving all 15 hours tomorrow so I can teach Sunday School, and then back to the grind Monday.  We're ready to come home, not sure about coming home to winter, but we're ready to be in our own bed.  

This next week I'm staring down at Makom, our on campus, student led revival.  I will be speaking four times, two on Wednesday, two on Thursday.  I'm looking forward to working with Joel Bubrink this week too.  Should be a great time.

Like I said last week, I'm feeling the weight again of this.  I love our campus, our students, and would love for God to make himself known in a new way this week.  I don't want to get in the way.  I guess it's official, vacation is over.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I would have known you were down here in Florida.

I will be praying for you as you open your heart and share what God has put on it.

Living for Jesus & Loving it!

Todd Perkins