Monday, March 09, 2009

From Morning to Evening



Got some incredible shots beginning this morning, and ending with the sunset. The colors were incredible.

This has been exactly what we needed. Tonight we ate crab and shrimp at one of our family's favorites, Captain Kids in Destin. It was one of the places my dad loved to eat at, and a buffet to boot. Drank some sweet tea and ate some hush puppies for dad.

Two full days in the sun, and not burned too badly, at least not for this northerner's lilly winter white skin. Day three tomorrow, and supposed to be 74 and sunny, can't wait.

Also bought a net today so I can join the ranks of the sea shell collecters. I'll post some of my booty tomorrow. It's another excuse to get me in the sun and water.

Thought I'd throw in a shot of our first "dolphin" sighting. Hoping to see the real thing soon. Our balcony is a great place to look for them, but the seas have been a little too rough for us to see much to this point. Not seeing many dolphins, but the surfers are a plenty loving the surf.

No comments: