Sunday, March 08, 2009

First Day in Paradise



Well, Terry and I are on a much needed vacation. Here are some shots from our first day, and some scenes of our balcony view.

This is a much needed vacation for both of us. Terry's Mary Kay business in Brasil is going better than we ever dreamed. We were hoping to go back together in May, but it looks, now, like she will have to go back in April. That's good, but bad for me, cause that means she's going without me again. Toni and her team there in Brasil are growing like gangbusters, and Terry wants to support them, and the best way to do that, is to be there. Frequent flyer miles, here she comes.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch. 74 today, sunny most of the day, and the same for the next four days. As I type this, I'm listening to the waves, watching Monk, eating kettle corn, and looking at the pictures from my new camera. Man, do I ever love Florida in March.

No comments: