Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I'm over it!

I'm over it! I don't care where Labron plays; don't care how much money Wade and Bosh make; don't care if they are all in Miami; I just don't care.

I'm over it. I'm over it because I don't like pro basketball; easy. I'm over it because I'm tired of what gets attention in our country. I'm over it because no one cares how they spend it, just where they play. I'm over it because they are all full of themselves; come on, an hour to announce where you'll be playing basketball next year. The sad thing, is that might have higher ratings then the world cup. I'm over it, even as I type listening to Wade talk about how emotional it was to walk away from Chicago, saying "you know, that's my home."

So I'm over it. Only 20 days til training camps open for the NFL.

No comments: