Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Payson to Flagstaff

Terry and I started our journey home after working on her mother's home in Casa Grande, AZ. It has been quite the journey, I might add. We're spending three days playing on the way back, with our catch phrase, it's more about the journey than the destination, then changing gears and playing from the other side of that coin, making it more about the destination then the journey. We want to be home by Thursday, the 30th. Then life kicks in.

I'm a couple of days behind, so bear with me. We'll pretend like today is Sunday, with our trip from Payson to Flagstaff, AZ. By the way, Arizona is much more than dessert. It's quite the state. And for the record, Sedona is B-E-A-Utiful!! Terry and I have decided that much beauty in one place is just not fair.
Check out these photos, and come back tomorrow to check out some more on our trip from Flagstaff to Santa Fe. Have I told you it's hot out here? Oh yeah, but it's a dry heat, sorry, I forgot.







No comments: