Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter in Michigan

It's been a long two weeks for our family. It's almost been two weeks now since Terry's mom has passed away, and a week ago was her funeral. It was a tough, long day.

With Terry in Phoenix for the better part of the month, I decided to come to my mom's for our Easter break. I did something from my bucket list, if I had one. I've heard everyone talk about Redamak's, a burger joint in New Buffalo, MI. So I stopped and got a burger. Not disappointed at all.

Also took some time out tonight to do some deer watching. Again, not disappointed at all. They are creatures of habit, and I was able to get pretty close before some crazies decided to chase them with their video camera. It has been a restful, fun 24 hours. It's always relaxing to come to mom's.

Three more weeks of school, and then we're out for the summer, crazy. Time flies when you're having fun, and as fast as this semester went, we must have had a blast.

He is Risen!!

No comments: