Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Well, it seems we've arrived to a new place in the family, Brayden now smiles. Isn't that awesome!


For those of you who are reading this to catch up on my life, this is it. Sorry if I'm boring you, but can't explain this to you, you just have to have get one of your own. The first words out of Terry's mouth that morning at 3:40 when she first saw Brayden was, "I'm in love." Well, I echo that sentiment.


They are coming here next week to go to my cousins wedding with us, where much of the Holcomb side will take in the elixir, and then Terry is taking Kristin and Brayden to Indy, where the Sanders side will do the same. It's going to be a great week for the families.


Sorry to say that Luke won't be here, he will be doing exercises in White Sands, NM while we're all partying. It won't seem right not having him here, but we are all grateful that he is sharing his wife and son with all of us. So, party on!

No comments: