Monday, April 16, 2007


Saw someone this past weekend from a trip I was able to take this year over Christmas break. It was a trip, more like a journey, that 45 from the US were able to experience together. Seeing Brian brought to the surface many of the feelings I have for these people and what we experienced together. Sitting around drinking coffee with Brian, Drew, Terry, and myself, trying to catch up was good. It made me realize how much I miss them; miss their friendship, miss our conversations, miss the hugs, and miss their understanding. 2 1/2 weeks with a group of people can really shape you in ways you don't expect, never see coming.

That happened to us over three months ago now. I'm still hearing stories about Lindsey, Ashley, Daniel, Karen, and how our experiences are continuing to work on us. It's a good work. It's a work we understand best about each other. It's a work that together was at times clumsy, but none-the-less, was a work. It remains a work-in-progress, that I hope continues, with all of us. I also hope we get to meet again.

I guess tomorrow came sooner that I expected.

No comments: