Monday, April 16, 2007


Hello all, er, or whoever is choosing to read this.

I'm just starting this, "blogging" thing, after having this site for almost two years, finally getting her going, so here goes something.

Spring in Bourbonnais is very unpredictable; cold one day, pleasent the next, waking up to snow once again, and I'm sick of the cold weather. That combination has me ready for summer, when I'll get to complain about how hot it is; such is life and weather.

Interesting thing for me about this site is, like much in cyberspace, I had forgotten I even had this site. Upon returning, found I had never posted. Why do I have it, not sure. Will this be my only posting for the next two years; possibly. Either way, this is my shot. Here's hoping I haven't forgotten my password when I try to get into it the next time.

Until whenever?!?

No comments: